“Professionalism, Quality, and Relevance”
Our vision is to be a well-informed, connected campus community.
Student Media connects and informs the Boise State Community through compelling content produced from a student perspective.
Professionalism, Quality, and Relevance
Student Media is comprised of six teams
The Arbiter, University Pulse, Digital Content, Graphic Design, Sales, and Web/IT.
Student Media Publication Board
The role of the Student Media Publication Board is to ensure editorial autonomy for the student media organizations. The Board is responsible for the following:
- Hiring The Arbiter Editor-in-Chief
- Hiring the University Pulse General Manager
- Appointing an Arbiter advisor and a University Pulse advisor
- Addressing grievances against the Editor-in-Chief or the University Pulse General Manager
- Addressing any other issues that compromise the editorial autonomy of The Arbiter and/or the University Pulse
The Student Media Publication Board Bylaws can be found here: Student Media Publications Board Bylaws_2.10.17